Pictures in the photo-stream are the courtesy of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs and Joan Hackett Photography.
Ambassador Pamir presented a speech during the Strategic Partnerships: New Partnerships for New Challenges panel. Lt. Gen. Ergüvenç's paper on Turkey's role in the Middle East within the framework of NATO will be published with other conference proceedings in April 2012.
To read more about the event visit the conference website.
- Atlantic Council, Washington, DC, USA
- Canadian International Council (CIC), Toronto, ON, CANADA
- Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute (CDFAI), Calgary, AB, CANADA
- Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (FRS), Paris, FRANCE
- The German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP), Berlin, GERMANY
- Global Political Trends Center (GPoT), Istanbul Kültür University, Istanbul, TURKEY
- The Polish Institute of International Affairs (PISM), Warsaw, POLAND
- Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), London, UNITED KINGDOM
- Chicago G8 NATO Host Committee
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- The Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Consulate General of Canada in Chicago
- The Cooper Family Foundation
- DePaul University